Christmas Salmon and Avocado Salad.
You can have Christmas Salmon and Avocado Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas Salmon and Avocado Salad
- It’s 60 grams of Smoked salmon.
- You need 1/2 of Avocado.
- It’s 60 grams of Cottage Cheese.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of Yuzu pepper paste.
- It’s 1 of Italian Parsley, Red peppercorns (for garnish).
Christmas Salmon and Avocado Salad step by step
- Sprinkle a little dressing over the smoked salmon, and avocado cut into 7-8 mm cubes..
- Place a circular mould on a plate. Layer the ingredients, in equal thirds to fill the mold. Repeat with the second mould..
- Drizzle the remaining salad dressing and garnish with Italian parsley and the red peppercorns (to look like holly berries)..
Thank you sister yuni for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Christmas Salmon and Avocado Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp