Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy. Ginisang pechay has many health benefits. Bok choy is a super vegetable known to be rich in vitamins K, C, and A. It also has iron, potassium and many other nutrients.
Kindly see ingredients below for our "Sauteed Bok Choy with Ground Pork and Hibe". I will put all the ingredients needed but not the measurement. Sauteed Hoisin Shrimp With Bok Choy. You can cook Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy
- You need Half of kilo of shrimps.
- You need 2 pieces of tomato, sliced.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s Half of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 stalks of Pechay or Bok Choy, cut 3 lengthwise.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
How to make Sauteed Bok choy with Shrimp. Heat cooking oil in a medium-sized pan. Saute garlic and onion in oil. Add the shrimps and cook until it turns Add the bok choy and season with soy sauce and oyster sauce.
Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy step by step
- Remove shells and head of shrimps. Put it in a pan, let boil with water for shrimp broth..
- Put salt and pepper to the skinless shrimp. Fry it in oil. Set aside..
- Saute onions, garlic and tomato. Add the pechay/bok choy and shrimp broth..
- Add the cooked shrimp. Mix well..
- Add salt and pepper according to taste..
Add sugar and salt and pepper to taste. Guisadong Pechay is one of those dishes we always pair with anything fried (fish, pork or chicken), a very flavourful vegetable side dish that complements any fried mains that you may have, similar to bok choy in oyster sauce, but the flavours are a bit distinct as it comes from shrimp paste. Reviews for: Photos of Sautéed Shiitake and Bok Choy with Shrimp. Bok choy, also known as pak choy or pok choi, is a type of Chinese cabbage, that has smooth, wide, flat leaf blades at one end with the other end forming a Add some shrimp for a low carb, high protein meal. Serve with your favorite chicken or steak and a side of rice.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp