Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad.
You can have Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of farfalle (bowtie) pasta, cooked al dente.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kalamata olives *divided*.
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted red peppers (about 3 large peppers) *divided*.
- Prepare 1 of x 12 oz can marinated artichoke hearts, roughly choppped *divided*.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh italian parsley *divided*.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red onion, sliced very thin *divided*.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of capers.
- Prepare of Note: anything marked *divided* will be used for both the salad and the dressing.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted red pepper.
- Prepare 10 of of the kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of artichoke hearts.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of crushed black pepper.
Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring a large, salted pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiling rapidly, add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes. Start checking at 8 minutes, then keep a close eye after that as you don't want soggy pasta! Once cooked, drain and rinse quickly with cold water and allow to cool..
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the olives, peppers, parsley, onion and artichokes..
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth..
- Place cooled pasta in a bowl and pour over the dressing (you may not need to use ALL of the dressing, refrigerate any leftover dressing for future use). Toss well..
- Then add peppers, capers, olives, artichokes and parsley and toss again..
- Enjoy! (Note: can be refrigerated for up to 3 days).
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp