Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs. I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow on all sides. I usually make this recipe with chicken legs, but you could also make it with a mix of legs and thighs. For optimum baked bbq chicken flavor, I.
It has never prevented us from enjoying BBQ chicken legs every once in a while either, with some Korean-style cucumbers. In reality, you can use this tempting sauce over. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken from Delish.com will be a major crowd-pleaser at your next dinner party (or barbecue)! You can cook Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs
- It’s 8-10 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 2 cups of bbq. Sauce; (sweet baby Ray).
- It’s 21/2 Tbsp. of Holy Smoke bbq rub seasoning;(can only buy it in Tenn.
- Prepare of (You can use whatever bbq. Rub seasoning you want too.).
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Each of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper.
Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top. It's the perfect dinner, no matter the weather! Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it Oven-baked Barbecue Chicken doesn't have to be rubbery, and it certainly shouldn't be lackluster in the flavor department.
Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend together Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, salt & freshly ground black pepper..
- Coat chicken legs on all sides with Olive oil..
- Season chicken legs on all side with seasoning mixture..
- Place chicken legs skin side down on a baking sheet pan..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the tempture up to 425 degrees..
- Coat tops of the chicken legs with bbq sauce using a basting brush..
- Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin..
- Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce..
- Place back into the oven and cook for 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and repeat steps 8 thru 10 again..
- Place back into oven and cook for another 7 minutes or until chicken legs are crispy and parts are blackened; chicken legs are done..
- Reomve from oven and let cool down before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Baked bbq chicken includes an assortment of wings, legs and thighs made with simple seasonings and sauce. Learn how to bake bbq chicken with this simple oven baked bbq chicken recipe. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. Place flour in a shallow dish; dredge chicken pieces on both sides. Arrange thighs, bone-side up, and legs in a roasting pan.
Thank you sister dian for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp