Salad cesar with smocked salmon.
You can have Salad cesar with smocked salmon using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salad cesar with smocked salmon
- Prepare of lettuce.
- You need of brown toast.
- Prepare of katchup.
- Prepare of light mayonnaise.
- It’s of mustard.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of capers.
- You need of yogurt milk.
- It’s of smocked salmon.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
Salad cesar with smocked salmon step by step
- In a pan put some oil then parmesan cheese.
- When its golden inverse the cheese in a bowl to have this shape.
- Mix all the other ingredients together for the dressing.
- Cut the toast in cubes and put it in the oven till it becomes crispy.
- In the cheese put salad . Crispy toast and then the dressing and the salmon as a flower decoration.
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Recipe: Yummy Salad cesar with smocked salmon, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp