Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce.
You can have Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 of kilo Ground Beef or Ground Pork.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 piece of Onion, chopped for marinade.
- Prepare Half of piece Onion, chopped for saute.
- It’s 5 pieces of Tomatoes, chopped (not too small).
- It’s to taste of Soy Sauce, according.
- It’s to taste of Pepper,.
- It’s of Quail eggs, hard boiled (optional) – prepare this before starting the recipe.
Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce step by step
- Put the ground meat in a bowl. Add the eggs and onions. Mix using your hands..
- Add a little pepper and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Mix well..
- Once mixed, form it into balls. If you are making this recipe with hard-boiled quail eggs, you may put the eggs inside the meatballs..
- Fry the balls in cooking oil (it doesn't have to be deep fry.).
- Once cooked, set the meatballs aside..
- Using the same frying pan (but remove the oil, use only a little oil), saute onions and tomatoes. Add water (if you like more sauce, more water is better)..
- Add the cooked meatballs. Add soy sauce to taste. Bring to a boil..
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp