Potato & Cheddar Soup. The potato is a root vegetable native to the Americas, a starchy tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum, and the plant itself, a perennial in the family Solanaceae. Wild potato spec Overview Information Potato is a plant. The fleshy part of the root (potato) is commonly eaten as a vegetable.
Potato definition is – sweet potato. How to use potato in a sentence. Baked, roasted, mashed or fried — there's no wrong way to eat potatoes. You can have Potato & Cheddar Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato & Cheddar Soup
- Prepare of (3) Large Potatoes (skinned,diced).
- It’s of (3) Tbsp Butter.
- Prepare of (3) Tbsp Flour.
- Prepare of (2) Carrots (peeled,diced).
- It’s of (2) Celery (diced).
- You need of (4) Cups Water.
- Prepare of (1) Cup Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of (1 & 1/2) Cups Milk.
From hearty meals to healthy sides, get creative with potatoes using these top-notch recipes. Potato definition, the edible tuber of a cultivated plant, Solanum tuberosum, of the nightshade family. A perennial plant in the nightshade family that was first cultivated in South America and is widely grown for its starchy edible. Potato salad is a classic American comfort food great for any occasion.
Potato & Cheddar Soup instructions
- In a large skillet boil the diced potatoes, carrots and celery in the 4 cups of water for 20 minutes..
- Pour off the liquid and set aside. Place the vegetables in a bowl and set aside also..
- In the same skillet add butter and onions, fry until translucent..
- In a medium bowl add the milk, flour, salt and pepper. Whisk untill smooth..
- Add milk mixture to the skillet constantly whisk until boils. Thin with vegetable water if needed to desired constancy. Add cheese and constantly whisk until melted..
- Return potatoes, carrots and celery to skillet mix well. Cook on medium 2 or 3 minutes..
- Top with cheese. Enjoy!.
Try your hand at one of these recipes for your next party, picnic or potluck! Potatoes are underground tubers that grow on the roots of the potato plant, Solanum tuberosum. This plant is from the nightshade family and related to tomatoes and tobacco. Potato, annual plant in the nightshade family, grown for its starchy edible tubers. The potato is native to the Peruvian-Bolivian Andes and is one of the world's main food crops.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing How to Prepare Perfect Potato & Cheddar Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp