Vegan Fish Sauce.
You can have Vegan Fish Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Fish Sauce
- You need 1 of and 1/2 shredded seaweed (wakame is what I use).
- You need 6 cups of water.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried shitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of mushroom soy sauce (I use Braggs Liquid Aninos).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of miso.
Vegan Fish Sauce step by step
- Add seaweed, garlic, mushrooms, pepper and water in large saucepan and bring to a boil..
- Lower heat and simmer about 20 minutes. (Wakame will expand).
- Strain and return liquid back to pot..
- Return the drained liquid to stove top and place on medium heat. Add the Braggs and Miso. Simmer until Miso is completley dissolved..
- Remove from heat and let cool. Add to storage container of your choice. I had to add water to top off this 12 oz. mason jar. Store in refrigerator when done..
Thank you sister yuni for sharing How to Cook Tasty Vegan Fish Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp