Eggplant Parmesan. Dip eggplant slices in egg, then in bread crumbs. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place a layer of eggplant slices in the sauce.
Eggplant parmesan will always be one of my top favorite comfort foods. There is something about the dish that feels like it's giving you a giant hug. Growing up, I was not a huge fan of eggplant. You can have Eggplant Parmesan using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Parmesan
- Prepare 1 can of 800 ml crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of 800 ml diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 large of eggplants.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 cup of bread crums.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of parmigiano cheese.
- You need 2 bunch of fresh parsley.
- You need of .
This Baked Eggplant Parmesan recipe is lightened up a bit with baked (instead of fried) panko-crusted roasted eggplant, and layered up with a zesty combination of marinara, cheeses and fresh herbs. Categories: Eggplant Parmesan Eggplant Recipes Vegetarian Main Dish. More from: Easy Comfort Food Recipes. Delicious Baked Eggplant Parmesan with crispy coated eggplant slices smothered in cheese and What does eggplant parmesan taste like?
Eggplant Parmesan instructions
- Bring crushed and diced tomatoes to a boil and add 1 tablespoon salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in half of the fresh parsley and the whole onion, reduce heat and thicken sauce over 35 minutes.
- Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch thick pieces.
- Combine egg and milk into a bowl and mix well.
- Combine bread crums, flour and remaining salt, garlic powder and pepper into a bowl and mix well.
- Bring veg oil to medium/medium high heat in large sauce or frying pan.
- Dredge eggplant in egg wash mix and then into bread Crum mix and fry in veg oil. About 35 seconds each side until golden.
- Ladle some tomatoe sauce into an oven safe glass or tin dish( something used for lasagna or cake). And layer eggplant then sauce, mozzarella, parmigiano and repeat. ( should make 3 to 4 layers depending).
- Lastly top it off with the remaining mozzarella, parmigiano and fresh parsley. Add more cheese if desired. And bake in the oven at 350 for 15 minutes or until golden on top.
Eggplant parmesan tastes very similar to regular chicken. Traditionally eggplant parmesan is breaded eggplant that is fried them topped with sauce and cheese before baking. I made this lighter low-carb version by roasting the eggplant in the oven instead and. This easy eggplant parmesan recipe is not only delicious, but also healthy. Make baked eggplant parmesan instead of lasagna to skip the unnecessary carbs and still enjoy all the cheesy goodness.
Thank you sister sri for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Eggplant Parmesan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp