Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder.
You can cook Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder
- You need 48 oz of almond milk (any sub milk is good).
- It’s 1 cup of probiotic Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 cups of steel cut oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of maca powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut sugar (any sugar is fine though).
- You need 1 cup of dry fruits.
- You need 1/2 cup of coco nibs.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp (30 ml) of coco powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 tsp (10 ml) of rosewater (other extracts work as well).
Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients together first.
- Stir dry together and use your hands to make sure you have all ingredients covered evenly with spices. *Save dry fruits, coco nibs for later.*.
- Combine almond milk, yogurt, and rosewater. Use mixer to get a smooth mix..
- Add dry fruits and coco nibs.
- Seal and sit overnight. Check out the thickness the next day. Add more almond milk to thin or more oats for thickness. 8oz servings make for a good meal. Enjoy and find balance!.
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp