Spaghetti, Meat, and Garlic & Herb sauce. An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. Garlic Spaghetti Squash with Meat Sauce. I have reduced grains and other starches in my diet due to health reasons, so I was looking for filling, comforting meals without pasta or potatoes.
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce – This easy spaghetti recipe is a family favorite! It adds a little flavor to the good ol' classic and is always a hit with the kids! Onions and garlic: These aromatics add wonderful flavor! You can cook Spaghetti, Meat, and Garlic & Herb sauce using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti, Meat, and Garlic & Herb sauce
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 pound of spaghetti.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 jar of Chunky Garlic, Herb, Tomato Sauce (or your favorite spaghetti sauce).
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Water.
Saute them in oil first before adding the. Authentic Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce simmered low and slow and packed with flavor! In my opinion I think there are a few key steps in creating that. This healthy recipe isn't much different from what you probably ate as a kid.
Spaghetti, Meat, and Garlic & Herb sauce step by step
- Boil enough water to cook spaghetti, add salt and 1/4 of an onion.
- Reduce the heat to medium, and cook spaghetti (follow directions on box; or cook until tender)..
- Remove cooked spaghetti and wash and drain with cool water (set aside).
- Place ground beef in a hot pan with 1/4 of a cup of water over medium-high heat.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder (about 1 tsp each; taste and add more if necessary).
- While meat cooks, chop onion and garlic into small cube pieces.
- Once meat has browned and water is almost dried (optional: remove excess oil from pan) add onion and garlic.
- Once onions are clear in color, add sauce and cover, allow to boil…once bubbly reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Either serve meat sauce on top of spaghetti or mix spaghetti and meat sauce in a deep pan or dish.
- Optional: mix meat sauce and spaghetti, add cheese (a lot!!!) and place in baking dish, in oven @ 350 degrees until cheese melts.
Add cooked spaghetti and toss to coat. Cool leftover serving completely before storing in an airtight container in the fridge. This is adapted from my mom's spaghetti recipe. It's a family favorite that simmers while you Leftovers make a great lunch. I usually serve this over spaghetti, but sometimes I use linguine Brown beef in a saucepot or large, deep skillet over medium heat; drain.
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy Spaghetti, Meat, and Garlic & Herb sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp