Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet.
You can cook Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 5 of pieces of Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Gruyere cheese.
Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet step by step
- Julienne cut the Sun-dried tomatoes.
- Dice the Gruyere cheese into tiny even cubes.
- Add the eggs, milk, and garlic into a mixing bowl.
- Beat the egg until the milk, yolk and white are combined..
- Heat a large pan on low and grease with butter or pam..
- When the pan is heated add the egg batter evenly onto the pan..
- Once the starts to firm up toss in the tomatoes, salt and cheese evenly across the omelet then flip it in half..
- Flip the omelette again. don't cook it too long this process is rather quick..
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Perfect Easy Sun-dried Tomato & Gruyere Omelet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp