From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie.
You can cook From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆potatoes ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 5 pounds of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆beef◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 2-1/2 pounds of beef pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of marjoram.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆green beans◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1 pound of whole green beans.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Microwave the sweet potatoes till done it varies by size so check each one.
- Cut beef into manageable bite sized pieces put into a pan add spices, except salt, add celery salt, and cook with a stick of butter.
- When the beef is mostly browned add the flour.
- Stir in let the raw flour get cooked and coated well on beef..
- It will start sticking on bottom its just about done.
- Add water stirring constantly.
- It will thicken into a very rich gravy.
- Add gravy mixture to an oven safe dish.
- Cook the green beans with 1/2 stick butter. Cook till tender and caramelized. Then chop up into manageable bite sized pieces..
- Put green beans on top of beef gravy mixture.
- Add cheese to top of beans.
- Take the potatoes out their jackets/skins.
- Mash the potatoes and add half a teaspoon salt.
- Add to top of cheese.
- Spread with a fork, bake in oven 30 minutes..
- Let sit 10 minutes serve hope you enjoy! ?.
Thank you sister dian for sharing How to Make Yummy From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp