One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta.
You can have One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s 8 of asparagus leaves, chopped.
- You need of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of ~ 1 1/2 cup organic chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of reduced 1% milk.
- You need 1 handful of spinach leaves.
- It’s of ~2 cups Italian dry garofalo pasta (or any other variety).
- You need 1-2 tsp of cornstarch (depending how thick you want your sauce to be).
- It’s of optional: sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of optional: some cubed smoked ham or cooked sausage chunks.
- You need of optional: some diced bell pepper for more sweet tanginess to cut the richness, add in with the onions.
One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta instructions
- Heat up the oil in a small heavy-bottomed saucepan with the diced onions and asparagus.
- Toss in some garlic salt and sautee for around 3-5 minutes..
- Then add in the chicken stock and milk, it should be around 1.5 inches from the rim (so that it doesn't boil over)..
- Add in the dry pasta.
- Continue to cook on medium heat until the mixtures starts to boil..
- Then, boil the mixture for around 10 minutes stirring every once in a while with a rubber spatula until the pasta is soft and al dente. (If you want to add ham or cooked meatballs or sausages, now is the time to do it).
- Add in the spinach and stir.
- Dissolve corn starch in around 1 tablespoon of water and add to the sauce/pasta..
- Stir until the sauce thickens a little (sauce will continue to thicken as it cools!) and remove from heat..
- Serve plain or sprinkle with some parmesan cheese (optional).
- If not salty enough, sprinkle some more garlic salt until desired taste..
Thank you sister yani for sharing How to Cook Tasty One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp