Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami!. S. and Canada, and it took four pans of this hearty, five-ingredient omelet to feed the crowd. Fresh fruit and an assortment of muffins helped round out our brunch menu.—Betty Abrey, Imperial, Saskatchewan. Ham and cheese turn a simple omelette into a filling breakfast or a fun breakfast for dinner choice.
I added a splash of milk and a bit more cheese than called for. Mix most of the cheese with the ham or gammon, egg yolks, mustard, herbs and some seasoning. Put the cheese and three-quarters of the ham in the centre of the omelette and cook until the cheese has melted. You can cook Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami! using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami!
- It’s 2 of big potatoes (diced).
- You need 7 of eggs.
- You need 100 grams of diced ham.
- You need 100 grams of diced cheese.
- Prepare 70 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
Peel the potatoes, rinse and finely grate. Beat the eggs in a bowl, stir in the grated potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Oven-roasted in butter, smashed with garlic and minced chives. Hot Ham, Egg and Cheese Pockets that are crispy on the bottom and soft on top.
Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami! step by step
- Peel the potatoes, dice them and put them in a frying pan with some oil. Cook them. (they have to stay tender, add some water if needed.).
- In a bowl: mix the eggs with Parmesan and milk.
- Adjust with salt, pepper and nutmeg..
- Add the diced ham and cheese to thw mix in the bowl, stir.
- Put some nonstick paper in a baking pan.(diameter:24-26cm) Pour the potatoes, than the mixture. You can add sliced salami or ham on the top if you like it (i do half an half so me and my sister are both happy).
- Cover the pan with an aluminium foil. Put it in the oven (preheated 200°C)..
- After 10 minutes take the aluminum foil away and let the omelette in the oven until completely baked. Enjoy!You can also cut it into small cubes and serve as an appetizer ;).
I noticed the other day that McDonald's have Ham and Cheese Pockets as Switch out the ham with salami or other cured meat. Just use this recipe as the base for. Position oven rack at the lowest level. Spread half of the potato mixture evenly over the bottom of the pan. When the edges are almost cooked and the centre is still slightly runny, sprinkle the chopped ham, cheese and chives over half of the omelette.
Thank you sister linda for sharing How to Make Yummy Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami!, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp