Tomato and Aubergine Pasta Sauce. or till tomatoes are cooked through and sauce has thickened Add fried aubergine cubes and remove from heat. Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions. Drain and add spaghetti to sauce Add basil leaves and toss pasta in sauce till well coated Serve immediately with grated Parmesan on the side.
Dice the aubergine and fry it in a little oil, until slightly browned. Here's my pasta with aubergines, tomatoes and garlic sauce for you to enjoy. Many people steer clear of aubergine and yet it really is an easy vegetable to prepare. You can cook Tomato and Aubergine Pasta Sauce using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato and Aubergine Pasta Sauce
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need 1 of aubergine.
- It’s of Oil (any).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pasta.
In this sauce, it enhances the tomato flavour without overpowering it, so if you have children who don't like their vegetables, try this. A quick and easy Aubergine, Mozzarella & Tomato Pasta Bake recipe, from our authentic Italian cuisine collection. You'll combine golden-fried aubergine, rich tomato sauce, pasta and two cheeses to create a truly delicious meal the whole family is sure to love. Half an aubergine, diced, with the skin on.
Tomato and Aubergine Pasta Sauce step by step
- Finely chop 1 onion. Add to a pan on a low heat. Sweat..
- Finely chop the garlic cloves. Add to the onions and keep on a very low heat..
- In the meantime, heat some oil in a separate pan (I used garlic oil)..
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes to the onion and garlic..
- Using the empty tin from the tomatoes, break up a vegetable stock cube and add approx 100 ml of boiling water. Swirl it around the tin to melt the stock cube. Add to the tomatoes. Let that cook gently..
- Meanwhile, cut up the aubergine into small chunks. Add to the pan with the oil..
- Fry the aubergine (it will instantly soak up all the oil). Keep moving them around so they get nice and golden..
- Add to the tomato sauce. Cook gently – the sauce should start to thicken..
- Put some pasta (enough for 2) on to boil while it reduces. If the sauce starts to get too dry, add some of the pasta water. Make sure you taste the sauce – add some salt if you think it needs it. Once at a nice consistency, turn off the heat..
- Drain the pasta and serve with your sauce! (and add cheese if you fancy ?).
A few black olives, sliced or halved. Herbs – I used approximately a teaspoon each of basil and thyme. Aubergine cooking in a rich vinegary tomato sauce and served over pasta. Dump in the vinegar, chopped garlic, tomato paste and hot water. Mix it all in and sprinkle the sugar all over the top and let it seep in.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Tomato and Aubergine Pasta Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp