Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese.
You can cook Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese
- Prepare 2 cup of penne pasta.
- You need 12 of Asparagus Spears.
- Prepare 12 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt (divided).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper (divided).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced Shallots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried herbes de provence.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of honey.
- You need 2 cup of Arugula.
- You need 1/2 cup of chevre.
Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and set aside..
- Place asparagus and tomatoes on a jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss gently to coat; arrange asparagus and tomato mixture in a single layer. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Remove asparagus from pan. Place pan back in oven, and bake tomatoes an additional 4 minutes. Remove tomatoes from pan; let asparagus and tomatoes stand 10 minutes. Cut.
- Combine shallots and the next 4 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add remaining 3 tablespoons oil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Stir in remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper..
- Place pasta, asparagus, tomato, olives, and arugula in a large bowl; toss. Drizzle juice mixture over pasta mixture; toss. Sprinkle with cheese..
Thank you sister dian for sharing Recipe: Yummy Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp