Shrimp n pasta supreme. This dish will remind you a bit of classic shrimp Creole, but it has a surprise Italian twist. Pressure cooking gives it hands-off ease—perfect for company. Add the shrimp, salt, and ½ teaspoon of the red pepper flakes.
Add the cooked spaghetti back into the pot, toss. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. All you have to do is boil up some pasta and saute your shrimp in a pool of garlic-butter-herb goodness. You can have Shrimp n pasta supreme using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp n pasta supreme
- You need of bow tie pasta.
- You need of grape tomatoes.
- You need of Fresh Bella mushrooms.
- Prepare of Fresh garlic.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper.
- It’s of Baby spinach.
- You need of Fresh cilantro.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- You need of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need of Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Avacado (edible garnish).
Once that's ready, just toss in your pasta and some. This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp, colorful veggies, and the most delicious zesty alfredo sauce. Feel free to make yours with shrimp, chicken, sausage, or any other favorite proteins. Him: Vegetarian, yet occasionally eats seafood.
Shrimp n pasta supreme instructions
- Boil water and add pasta for approximately 12 min and drain.
- Slice and dice garlic, tomatoes, mushrooms, cilantro, and red bell pepper.
- In a large skillet add 2 table spoons of olive oil and heat on medium.
- Pour the garlic, tomatoes, mushroom, cilantro, and red bell pepper to saltee for about 6 min on high heat..
- Add 2 handfulls of fresh baby spinach to the pan with sea salt and fresh ground pepper (to your taste buds liking) and stir. Cover the pan and turn burner down low. Cook for about 10 min..
- Add shrimp (or diced chicken breast) to the pan with the other ingredients. Mix then cover and turn and keep on low for 10..
- Uncover the pan and turn heat to medium and add the pasta.- stir.
- Cook uncovered until water is cooked out..
- Take a slice of avocado for garnish.
- Sprinkle shredded Parmesan on top of the helping and serve..
Tossing shrimp scampi with pasta is our favorite way to serve scampi. The lemon butter scampi sauce is so fresh, vibrant and flavorful and goes so well with With the exception of the pasta, the shrimp and scampi sauce come together in one pan. This recipe comes together fast so have all of your. Buttery, garlicky, irresistible shrimp scampi—but make it *pasta*. This easy pasta dish is the ultimate crowd pleaser.
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Recipe: Tasty Shrimp n pasta supreme, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp