Greek-style Grilled Fish.
You can have Greek-style Grilled Fish using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek-style Grilled Fish
- You need 4 (5 oz) of cod fillets.
- Prepare 1/4 c of 2%plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 3 T of English cucumber, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 T of fresh mint, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare as needed of high-heat cooking oil,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
Greek-style Grilled Fish step by step
- Heat grill or grill pan to high and brush with oil..
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with oregano and 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper. Grill 3 min per side, until barely opaque in center..
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, onion and 1/8 tsp salt. Serve with fish..
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Tasty Greek-style Grilled Fish, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp