Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad.
You can have Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad
- Prepare of Crispy Potatoes :.
- It’s 2 lbs of fingerling potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Pan Fried Salmon :.
- Prepare 2 (6 oz) of Salmon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cummin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Summer Salad.
- You need 2 cup of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn kernels, grilled/steamed.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomato, halved.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cherries, pitted or grapes.
- It’s 1 of avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- It’s 2 tsp of honey.
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad instructions
- How to make Crispy Potatoes : Cut potatoes in half, depending on their size. Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10-12 minutes until they are fork tender, but maybe not quite as tender as you would cook them for mashed potatoes. Then press them down one by one gently with a small flat bottomed bowl or plate until flattened..
- Drizzle a good amount of oil on a baking sheets and put it in a preheating 400 degree oven for a few minutes. Heating up the oil will help sear the potatoes. Then use a spatula to transfer each smash job onto the baking sheet..
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and chili flakes. Sprinkle some on top of flattened potatoes and put them in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes then take them out and carefully flip the potatoes. Sprinkle with more seasoning and put them back in for another 15 minutes or until they are crisped to your liking..
- How to cook Salmon : Mix cummin, salt and cayenne until combined. Lightly brush both side of salmon with olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over both side. Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the salmon, skin side down. Cook until the skin get crispy then flip them over. Cook until the salmon is a pale pink about 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with ground black pepper..
- How to make the salad : combine all the vegetables and fruits in a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, honey, salt, black pepper and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables then toss them. Sprinkle with the cheese..
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Perfect Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp