Barbecue Sausages and Rice.
You can cook Barbecue Sausages and Rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Sausages and Rice
- You need 1 teaspoon of loose real saffron.
- Prepare 1 pound of smoked kielbasa sausage.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of capers.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of chopped pimento peppers.
- You need 2 teaspoon of capers brine.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced black olives.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of batch 89 Peppered barbecue sauce see my recipe.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
Barbecue Sausages and Rice instructions
- Heat the oil and add the rice. While it's cooking slice the sausage and add them and the water to the rice. Add the sliced olives and capers along with the spices..
- Simmer for 10 minutes add everything but the barbecue sauce..
- Simmer till water is almost absorbed. Cover and remove from heat. Keep covered for 20 minutes undisturbed..
- Add to a plate and serve I hope you enjoy. The barbecue sauce can be optional..
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Barbecue Sausages and Rice, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp