Mushroom, carmelized onion, spinach, and gruyere quiche. Caramelizing the Onions and Preparing the Quiche. I made this quiche because I had a TON of onions to use from my weekly bag and love gruyere. I was a little afraid it would be dull with just the caramelized onions and cheese for filling, but was astonished at how delicious and deep the flavor of.
An easy frittata full of caramelized onions, mushrooms, baby spinach and a generous amount of gruyere cheese to compliment it all. They are light, fluffy and thick. This frittata is full of caramelized onions, mushrooms, baby spinach and a generous. You can cook Mushroom, carmelized onion, spinach, and gruyere quiche using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom, carmelized onion, spinach, and gruyere quiche
- It’s 1 of puff pastry.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 pkg of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 handfuls of spinach.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of half and half.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of gruyere.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
The caramelized onion with spinach and Gruyere is my all-time favorite. I usually use fresh spinach but the frozen box is easy, too. Crustless quiche is a no brainer in our house. We regularly throw together leftover vegies, a little cheese, and eggs fresh from our chickens together, pop into the oven.
Mushroom, carmelized onion, spinach, and gruyere quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Thaw out puff pastry and put into a deep dish pie pan. I cut off the long corners and filled in any gaps. Blind bake for 10 mins..
- Saute onions once they start carmelizing add mushrooms. Once mushrooms are browned add spinach until wilted. Salt and pepper to taste. Let mixture cool.
- Mix together eggs, half and half salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mushroom mixture into the bottom of the puff pastry. Make sure to spread it out evenly so every bite has a little bit ove everything in it..
- Sprinkle shredded gruyere..
- Pour egg mixture in pie shell and bake for 45 mins or until set..
Caramelized Onion Quiche is the perfect addition to your next brunch or luncheon. Gruyere cheese and bacon combine with caramelized onions for a quiche that can't be beat. Flat-leaf parsley, chives, and mint add a fresh, pretty finish to this tasty dish. Caramelized onion bites with sautéed crimini mushrooms, balsamic caramelized onions, and applewood smoked gruyere cheese. These caramelized onion bites are a game-changer for me.
Thank you tante amel for sharing How to Make Appetizing Mushroom, carmelized onion, spinach, and gruyere quiche, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp