Breakfast burrito. All good breakfast burritos have some sort of potato component. No, sadly, most breakfast burrito recipes aren't actually a great way to start your day. Of course, that doesn't mean breakfast burritos can't be healthy.
It's perfect for kids, to take on your commute, or for a road trip. We love to keep the filling classic with melty cheese, hot sauce. NOTE: To freeze the burritos, wrap each one in some aluminum foil, then place all the wrapped burritos in a large. You can have Breakfast burrito using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast burrito
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare Half of can sweet low sodium corn.
- Prepare Half of can ro-tel diced tomatoes w/Serrano peopers.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt (or sea salt).
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp of milk.
- Prepare of Large tortillas.
- It’s of Hot sauce (try Valentina).
Burritos with fried eggs, bacon and refried beans topped with melted cheese. Breakfast Burritos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Breakfast BurritosThese are breakfast burritos without a lot of adornment. But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic.
Breakfast burrito instructions
- Cook drained corn and RoTel In a pan with olive oil to cook the veggies and get rid of some moisture…about 5 minutes on medium heat..
- In large bowl, mix eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper and taco seasoning until an even mixture..
- Add the cooked corn and RoTel to the egg mixture and stir. Then add to your egg cooking pan and cook on medium heat like you're making scrambled eggs..
- Add your desired amount to a large flour tortilla and roll it up. Add your favorite hot sauce. Valentina works great..
And you can use the basic method to create whatever degree of. Chorizo Breakfast Burrito – Made for any meal breakfast burrito recipe with skillet fried potatoes, pork chorizo, and scrambled eggs. But not all breakfast burritos are created equal, and that's why I'm here — to eat mass quantities of food so you don't have to do eleventeen miles on the elliptical to figure out which is best. Easy Breakfast Burritos – Super delicious and easy to throw together! The perfect make-ahead breakfast option that's great for grab and go.
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Yummy Breakfast burrito, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp