Nana's Lentil Soup. My favorite is her lentil soup. Everyone loves it and it's completely vegetarian–although it smells like meat cooking when you. Lentils flavored with bay leaves, basil, onion and garlic.
Loaded with earthy and aromatic spices with a little bit of heat. Lentil soup is a soup based on lentils; it may be vegetarian or include meat, and may use brown, red, yellow or black lentils, with or without the husk. Dehulled yellow and red lentils disintegrate in cooking, making a thick soup. You can have Nana's Lentil Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nana's Lentil Soup
- It’s 2 cups of dried green lentils sorted and washed.
- Prepare 1 of medium red potato cut into small cubes.
- You need 2 of small yellow onions chopped.
- You need pieces of I medium red bell pepper chopped into small.
- You need 2 sheets of roasted seaweed(snack kind) torn into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of large cloves of garlic chopped into tiny pieces.
- It’s 2 of ramen seasoning pouches beef flavored (or whatever you prefer).
- Prepare to taste of Salt if needed and pepper.
It is a staple food throughout Europe and the Middle East. Lentil soup, made from scratch with simple ingredients. Lentil soup, made from scratch with simple ingredients. It's so healthy, filling and comforting, perfect to warm you up on a cold day.
Nana's Lentil Soup instructions
- Cook lentils untill almost done.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook untill potatoes are tender.
This is the BEST lentil soup recipe!! It's full of amazing lemony flavor, it's naturally healthy and vegan and gluten-free, it's quick and easy to make, and SO delicious. A hot bowl of this hearty lentil soup with spinach, garlic, diced potatoes and smoky spices is what healthy comfort food is all about—it's cozy and delicious, and pairs perfectly with a couple of slices of. It is served hot and made with lentils. It is popular all over the Middle East.
Thank you sister amel for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Nana's Lentil Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp