Lauren's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce.
You can cook Lauren's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lauren's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of if Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 1 of large green bell pepper (optional).
- You need 8 oz of container of mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of or more cloves of garlic: minced.
- Prepare 3 (15 oz) of can of diced tomatoes or fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1 tsp of worsteshier sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
Lauren's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Brown the meats on medium heat. Add salt, garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Drain the grease if any..
- Add tomatoes, paste and herbs.
- Add beef broth, bay leaf, worsteshier sauce and vinegar..
- Let simmer on low while the noodles cook..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Lauren's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp