Almond Joy Brownie Pie.
You can cook Almond Joy Brownie Pie using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond Joy Brownie Pie
- Prepare 1 of unbaked 9 inch pie shell (deep dish) or homemade.
- You need 1 box of fudgy brownie mix.
- You need 2 cups of sweetened coconut flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Toasted almonds. I chop mine after toasting.
- You need of ××× notes ×××.
- Prepare of If coconut mix seems a little dry add more condensed milk.
Almond Joy Brownie Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix brownies according to box instructions.
- Add about 1/2 cup almonds to brownie batter. Mix well..
- In separate bowl mix coconut and sweetened condensed milk until well combined..
- Add rest of almonds to coconut mixture..
- Pour enough batter into unbaked shell to cover bottom of crust..
- Drop coconut mixture onto brownie batter and fluff out to cover evenly..
- Pour remaining batter over coconut layer. Tap on counter to even out..
- Bake at 350 until center comes out clean. About 20 to 30 minutes..
- If crust is browning to fast, lay foil covering pie to keep from browning to much..
- When done, top with more almonds and toasted coconut. Optional.
- Drizzle with condensed milk and melted chocolate. Optional.
- Cool completely before slicing..
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping..
Thank you tante amel for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Almond Joy Brownie Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp