Complete Failure Fried Barbecue Chicken.
You can have Complete Failure Fried Barbecue Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Complete Failure Fried Barbecue Chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of Batch 89 Peppered barbecue sauce see my recipe.
- Prepare 3 pounds of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry in only use vegetable or peanut oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Complete Failure Fried Barbecue Chicken step by step
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the breast in half crossways. Salt each breast..
- Mix the flour and cornstarch together..
- In a ziploc bag add the barbecue sauce. Add the chicken pieces and coat each one..
- Put the flour in something that you can dredge the chicken in. Dredge the chicken in the cornstarch and flour..
- Fry in the oil but don't overcrowd the pot..
- When the chicken reaches around 158- 160 degrees Fahrenheit it's done move to a paper towel..
- This is what I was able to save..
Thank you sister ulin for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Complete Failure Fried Barbecue Chicken, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp