Seared Lamb Chops.
You can have Seared Lamb Chops using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seared Lamb Chops
- Prepare 6 of lamb chops.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rosemary.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Seared Lamb Chops step by step
- Marinade lamb chops in wine, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Refrigerate over night..
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium – high heat. Sear the lamb chops 4 minutes per side, flipping over only once..
- Let's rest for 5 minutes before serving. I served mine with a mushroom gravy on top with a side of repinni..
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Perfect Seared Lamb Chops, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp