Salmon With Shrimp Cold Salad.
You can have Salmon With Shrimp Cold Salad using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon With Shrimp Cold Salad
- You need 1 box of Spinach.
- It’s 1 each of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 each of Yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 each of Red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 each of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shrimp.
- You need 1 cup of White wine.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 stick of On salted butter.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of Salmon peace per person.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cherry tomatoes.
Salmon With Shrimp Cold Salad instructions
- Take spinach and wash it place on towel paper let it drained.
- Take cucumber wash it and slice it, same way as all your vegetables ( red and yellow bell peppers).
- Slice avocado in half and using spoon remove both sides and slice it.
- Now you can take all your salad and mixed it together and place on your plate. Cover it and put inside refrigerator to cool off.
- Preparing salmon.
- You need to wash it and place on paper towel let it dry out. Sprinkled with salt and black pepper then prep your pan add vegetable oil and let it get hot then take your salmon and place it and let it cook it one minute each side. Then continue flipping till your see salmon is cooked but not dry..
- Same time you can use another pan add on salted butter let melted first. Then wash your shrimps remove tails and start cooking on mid hi. Use one garlic mince and add cup of any white wine. Let it cook it till you see your shrimp fully cooked. Place it on top of your salad when still hot with your salmon and pore your Raspberry walnut Vinaigrette. I found out that this vinaigrette is better with salmon gives that sweet but not to sweet flavor.
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Delicious Salmon With Shrimp Cold Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp