Seasoned chicken and beans. This one-pot Slow Cooker Seasoned Chicken, Potatoes and Green beans has a homemade dressing/marinade and will be your new favorite It has been too long since I've made a healthy slow cooker meal, I made Slow Cooker Seasoned Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans this last weekend. Next add the green beans on one side. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken, green beans and potatoes.
I made chicken and cheese enchiladas and I didn't think of a side but I did have a can of black beans. I used low sodium beans and hot salsa. We loved the seasoning so much I mixed. You can cook Seasoned chicken and beans using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seasoned chicken and beans
- It’s of Chicken or pork.
- You need of Beans.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- It’s of Turmeric.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Mustard.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Red wine vinegar.
Combine the chicken and the marinade ingredients in a bowl, and mix until all the liquid is absorbed. Layers of sauce and tortillas mingle with a seasoned chicken and black bean mixture. This is a delicious and easy recipe best served with a side of Spanish rice. You may wish to substitute low fat sour cream.
Seasoned chicken and beans step by step
- Prepare marinade for chicken/pork: mix 1tbs mustard, 2tbs red wine vinegar, 1tbs soy sauce, 1tbs minced garlic, 1tsp (cumin, turmeric, black pepper, salt)..
- Add marinade to meat and let sit for a few minutes. Leave some marinade to baste after..
- Cook chicken on a hot pan with some olive oil on high heat, for around 1 min on each side..
- Add remaining marinade, bring down to medium-low heat and let chicken cook until soft (~15mins). Can add veggies here if you want e.g. brocolinni.
- Can add beans at the end. Serve with rice..
Chicken and Beans is a song that Meatwad sang in the episode of the same name. The song became famous for being in Meatwad's projectile vomiting routine. Meatwad eventually becomes an internet star from the song and the vomiting. Pour sauce over the chicken and green beans and top. Add the onion, red pepper, garlic and chicken.
Thank you sister linda for sharing How to Cook Tasty Seasoned chicken and beans, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp