You can have Chicken Lasagne using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Lasagne
- It’s of Lasagne sheet 1 packet.
- It’s 1 kg of Chicken mince.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed cumin.
- You need pinch of Dry basil.
- You need 1 bowl of Tomato pury.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Onion 2 large size chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic mince.
- It’s of Capsicum chopped as per requirement.
- Prepare of Cooking oil half cup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chatter cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Mozrilla cheese.
- It’s of White Sauce:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of all purpose floor.
- It’s pinch of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt per taste.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Chadder cheese half cup.
Chicken Lasagne step by step
- Melt butter and add floor and milk.Whisk it then add salt and pepper.In the end,add cheese and mix well.Add origano as per taste.White sauce is ready..
- Chicken in red sauce: add oil and garlic paste or mince add onions.Fry till 10 minutes.Add chicken then stir…add tomato pury,salt,red chilli flakes,black pepper and crushed cumins.Cook it for ten minutes..
- Add tomato paste…cook till you see its cooked,add mushroom and capsicum in the end.Off the stove..
- Lasagne sheets: Boil lasagne sheets..
- Grace the dish with butter.And lay the sheets to cover the bottom..
- After sheets, layer red sauce chicken and white sauce over few of it and go on till the end..
- I have put cheese as well in the layering so when yiu come to the top, cover it with mozrilla and chadder.
- Bake it for around 20 mins at 120 C.And boil till cheese turn golden brown..
Thank you tante diah for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Chicken Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp