You can have Layered Lentils using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Layered Lentils
- It’s 50 g of cooked lentils (cooked in masala water).
- Prepare 50 g of cooked and mashed potatoes, mixed with butter.
- You need 6 slices of toast bread.
- Prepare 50 g of shredded cheese of your choice for the topping.
- It’s 50 g of danish white cheese.
- It’s 100 ml of tomatoe paste.
- It’s of Dried basil.
- You need of Little salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
Layered Lentils step by step
- Make the bread slices flat.
- Mix the lentils with the mashed potatoes, lentils and danish cheese.
- In the casserole dish, make layers, starting with bread, then lentils, last layer is bread.
- Mix the tomatoe sauce with salt and sugar and basil.
- Add it on top, then add cheese, bake in the oven till cheese has melted.
Thank you tante yuni for sharing How to Prepare Perfect Layered Lentils, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp