Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad.
You can have Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad
- You need of Salmon (can substitute with fresh salmon (1 cup) or a can of tuna, or even chicken!).
- Prepare of Radishes.
- You need of Baby spinach.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Garlic cloves.
- You need of Pastas (i used Catelli Gluten Free).
- You need of Mayonaise.
- It’s of Relish.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Greek spices.
- Prepare of White sugar.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook your pastas as directed..
- Meanwhile, dice your vegetables and mince your garlic cloves and baby spinach. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Drain your can of salmon and chop the salmon in small pieces..
- Drain your pastas and cool them with cold water until they are completely cold..
- Add the pastas and the salmon into your salad bowl and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add the mayonaise and mix until everything is evenly covered..
- Add relish and spices, salt and pepper and mix throughly..
- Serve cold, preferly after 3-4 hours in the refrigerator (pastas will absorb the taste). You can also serve directly as it is. Delicious!.
Thank you sister linda for sharing How to Cook Tasty Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp