Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup.
You can have Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup
- You need 1 1/2 Kg of Pork Rib.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of water.
- It’s 8 inches of salted fish bone.
- It’s 10 piece (4 inches) of ginger slice.
- It’s 25 of white peppercorns.
- It’s 2 bunch of green mustard vegetables.
- It’s 5 of Korean dried oyster (optional add on).
Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup step by step
- Quick blanch the pork rib then set aside.
- Put the light crush whole white peppercorn into pouch.
- Wash and drain dry then Pan salted fried bone for few minutes then put it into a pouch.
- Put all ingredients into a pot and cook it on high for 35 minutes (pressure cooker) or you can simply slow cook it in a pot on stove for 1 and 1/2 hour.
- Then put the green mustard and cook for another 10 minutes in the (pressure cooker) or another 30 minutes in the pot on a stove.
- Enjoy this simple soup with some white rice are great on a winter days or rainy days.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp