Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce.
You can cook Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce
- It’s 1 1/2 pound of skinless fish fillets such as cod fillets.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheeae.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need of juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dijon nustard.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeno pepper, roasted and chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 of teapoon hot sauce, such as franks brabd.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dryed thyme.
- You need 14 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of To Garnish.
- Prepare of fresh chopped parsley and sliced green onions.
Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375. Butter a baking dish that can hold the fish in one layer.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and place in prepared pab, sprinkle romano cheese evenly over top of fish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl except parsley and green onions.
- Pour evenly over fish and bake uncovered about 10 minutes depending g on thickness of fish until fish is cooked through.
- Serve spooning sauce over fish and garnish with green onions and pasley.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp