Lasagne muffins. Recipe: Muffin-Pan Spinach Lasagna. by Kelli Foster. Individual lasagna portions can be made in muffin tins. Finde was du suchst – köstlich & gut.
This is a super fun way to serve lasagna for make-ahead lunches, potlucks or other fun get-togethers. My daughter took some of these to work and by noon. Hoe leuk zijn deze mini lasagnes gemaakt in een muffinvorm? You can cook Lasagne muffins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagne muffins
- It’s of Fresh lasagne sheets (about 3-4 per person).
- You need 150 g of mince.
- You need of Chopped onion, carrots and celery.
- You need of Passata sauce (100 ml or so).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Bechamel sauce (didn't have time to make it, shop bought).
- It’s of Parmesan.
Cambiá por lo tradicional y animate a preparar la lasagna de tu abuela de una manera distinta. Mini Lasagna Cups are the perfect appetizer addition to your parties, or even just a new easy way to put together lasagna for dinner! So delicious, and so much fun! These parchment paper wrapped "lasagna muffins" are one of the most adorable ways I've seen to make sure your kids get in a healthy serving of spinach.
Lasagne muffins instructions
- Fry veg gently in oil for 3-4 mins. Add mince and brown. When mince is brown, add passata and cook on low for about 20 mins, add salt to taste. Meanwhile….
- Turn on oven to 180. Grease muffin tray with olive oil. Cut lasagne sheets in half. Alternate first 2 to create base..
- Add spoonful of mince to each. Add a spoonful of bechamel to each. Add sprinkle of Parmesan to each.
- Layer up with another layer of everything. For decoration, I cut off a few edges.
- Bake at 180 for about 25-30 mins :).
We found this recipe for muffin tin lasagna over at Can You Stay for Dinner: I made this for a family party and they turned out amazing! I learned a few things as I went. Super simple Mini Lasagna Cupcakes are mini lasagna made in a muffin tin, using wonton wrappers! A simple meat sauce and so easy to put together, these mini lasagnas. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals I've been making lasagna for a long time, and there are quite a few variables to play with.
Thank you sister dian for sharing How to Prepare Perfect Lasagne muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp