Pasta and White Bean Soup.
You can cook Pasta and White Bean Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta and White Bean Soup
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves sliced.
- You need 4 cups of chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 3 cans of cannellini beans drained.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of Locatelli grated Romano Cheese.
- You need 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh chopped basil.
Pasta and White Bean Soup instructions
- Add olive oil to a large pot heat over low to medium heat and onions and garlic, cook until starting to turn light golden in color.
- Add broth, beans and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, stir and bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer cook about 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, place a cup of the beans into a bowl and mash then return to pot, stir. Add salt and pepper to taste if needed..
- Remove from heat and add cheese and herbs..
Thank you sister linda for sharing How to Cook Delicious Pasta and White Bean Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp