EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf.
You can cook EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf
- It’s 1 of lobster tail.
- It’s 1 of petite sirloin steak.
- You need 8-10 of jumbo shrimp raw, shelled and deveined.
- It’s 3-4 of white mushrooms- sliced.
- It’s of Purple onion sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of potato.
- You need of Butter for frying everything and topping potato.
- You need of Seasonings: Cajun seasoning, onion powder, pepper, soul seasoning, steak rub.
EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf step by step
- Remove steak from fridge and rub down with steak rub, pepper and onion powder and let sit room temp 15-30 minutes..
- Heat large cast iron skillet to medium high heat and put some butter in it. Place steak in center and onions and mushrooms surrounding it and cook about 4 minutes per side to get a rare steak..
- Remove, top with mushroom and onion and let rest on the plate you’re serving it on..
- Split lobster tails down the back and seasoning with all spices except steak rub. Add more butter to the pan and place lobster tails meat side down and fry 2 minutes then flip and fry another 3-4 until meat inside is opaque. Set on plate..
- Butterfly your shrimp by slicing down the backs half way through almost to the tail. Season with everything except steak rub and place cut side down for 2 minutes then flip onto their sides and cook one minute per side. Place on top of steak..
- For an easy baked potato wash potato and poke holes all over it with a fork. Place in microwave for 4 minutes then flip and microwave 3 more minutes. Split down the center and fill with butter sour cream or any toppings. Make it a loaded potato by topping with cheese, bacon bits, sour cream and green onion if you wish..
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Perfect EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp