Pumpkin soup. This is a classic, easy pumpkin soup made with fresh pumpkin that is very fast to make. Quick and easy spicy pumpkin soup made with pumpkin purée, onions, fresh ginger, chicken stock, cream, and a mixture of curry, cumin, and coriander. Your mama's gonna be so proud.
It can be served hot or cold, and is a popular Thanksgiving dish in the United States. Watch how to make the best pumpkin soup in this short recipe video! This creamy (yet cream-less) soup features incredible roasted pumpkin flavor. You can have Pumpkin soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin soup
- It’s 150 g of pumpkin peices.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 50 grams of red lentils.
- It’s 1 tbls of butter, 1 tbls of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
Pumpkin soup is what we all crave come October, but the idea of starting with an actual pumpkin? The shortcut was obvious — canned pumpkin — but would it taste as good? Pumpkin soup in the fall is something that never gets old. It's healthy, super creamy, and keeps you cozy.
Pumpkin soup step by step
- In a pot add the pumpkins and the chopped onions and carrots, add butter, black pepper, salt and oil and stir fry it for 10mn.
- Add 25oz of water (over half a liter) or you can use vegetable broth as well, add the lentils and let simmer until the broth thickens a bit (15-25mn).
- Remove the pot and add cheese or fresh cream, or 70g of natural yogurt, mix well until smooth and serve.
If you've made this soup, leave us a comment below and let us know how you liked it! Today I'm sharing with you a recipe to make Roasted Pumpkin Soup. It's delicious and a super easy and healthy recipe to make. This vegan roasted pumpkin soup is super creamy, delicious and healthy! It's very easy to make, full of pumpkin flavors and the best way to warm up!
Thank you mother dian for sharing Recipe: Delicious Pumpkin soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp