Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn).
You can cook Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn)
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- It’s of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- Prepare of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s of Tomato Sauce.
- You need of Tomato Paste.
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- It’s of Garlic (A few cloves).
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) step by step
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4×8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp