Creamy chicken and asparagus pasta. My family loves easy pasta dish made with penne noodles, chicken and asparagus tossed in a creamy parmesan sauce. How to make Chicken and Asparagus Pasta: Start by cooking the pasta in boiling water. Are you looking for a new recipe to add to the rotation?
Quick and Easy Asparagus Chicken Pasta and Noodles. Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta with penne, sautéed strips of chicken breast, broth, cream, goat cheese, parmesan, lemon, and asparagus! Creamy Asparagus Pasta Recipe – A creamy, yet healthy veggie loaded protein-packed pasta with asparagus and peas, all tossed in a lightened-up cream sauce! You can have Creamy chicken and asparagus pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken and asparagus pasta
- You need 1 pack (500 gr) of pasta of your choice.
- It’s 2 of chicken thigh fillets.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch (500 gr) of asparagus stalks trimmed and cut into 2 cm pieces.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic finely shopped.
- You need 200 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of freshly chopped dill.
This creamy asparagus pasta can be filed under the category of dinner bliss. Not too heavy, not too light, just total pasta perfection. Cheesy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta is a recipe everyone loves. It's creamy, flavorful and filled hearty ingredients including chicken, pasta, cream Add the pasta and asparagus to the skillet, stir until combined.
Creamy chicken and asparagus pasta step by step
- Fill a small pot with water, add salt and bring to boil. Chop the chicken fillets in bite-sized pieces and add to the boiling water. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until chicken is done..
- When the fillets are cooked, drain and using two forks, shred the chicken well. Set aside..
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot..
- In a small pot of salted boiling water, cook the asparagus for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside..
- In a large skilled over medium-high heat heat the butter. When melted, add the onion and the cooked asparagus and saute for about 4 minutes or until fragnant..
- Add the garlic gloves and saute for about 2 minutes more..
- Add the heavy cream and the chicken and the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes or until thickened..
- Remove from heat, stir in the dill and serve on top of the pasta. Enjoy!.
If pasta seems dry add reserved cooking liquid a little bit at a time, stirring over. And the chicken continues to cook with the pasta, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes in a mixture of chicken broth and water. What does this all Asparagus is one of my favorite Spring vegetables, and it pairs really well with the subtle lemon flavor in this One Pot Creamy Asparagus Chicken Pasta. Chicken Asparagus Pasta is an easy and delicious weeknight dinner the whole family will enjoy! With the creamy lemon garlic parmesan sauce and the tender asparagus, it's perfect for spring and early summer nights.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Creamy chicken and asparagus pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp