Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, petite chocolate & peanut butter croissants. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook petite chocolate & peanut butter croissants using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants:
- Take 800 g (28.21 oz) of Pie crust *phyllo dough.
- Get to taste of Chocolate / Peanut butter.
- Make ready 1 of Egg yolk.
Steps to make Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants:
- Cut the pie crust into triangles while it is cold & hard. It's easier to cut when cold..
- Wait just a few mins. to slightly soften. It will then be easy to roll up and the pie crust should not break..
- Slice chocolate to fit the cut pie crust..
- Place the sliced chocolate on the wide edge and roll up..
- Spread peanut butter and roll up from the wide edge..
- Pre-heat the oven at 200 ℃ (392 ℉).
- Place the croissants on the baking tray..
- Brush egg yolk all over it..
- Bake at 200 ℃ (392 ℉) for 15 mins..
- You can make it with your favorite chocolate, peanut butter, or jam!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food petite chocolate & peanut butter croissants recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp