Tuna fish Cakes. My first time to your site, I got here by googling "tuna fish cakes". Made these last night and they were delish! WELCOME TO HENRYS HOWTOS I am a fulltime self trained executive chef as well as having alot of experience and knowledge in DIY, electronics.
Coat each fish cake, first in the egg and then in breadcrumbs. Once you've formed the patties, it's time for coating. A lot of recipes just fry the patties, or at the most dredge in flour and fry. You can cook Tuna fish Cakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna fish Cakes
- Prepare 1 of large potato, peeled and cubed.
- You need 3 cans of tuna, drained.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil to fry.
Tuna fishcakes are super-easy, quick and cheap. You can also make and freeze them. Serve with a crispy salad, rice or vegetables for a tasty and filling dinner. These tasty fish cakes are a cinch to make, and they taste fantastic!
Tuna fish Cakes instructions
- Place the potato in a pot with water, add salt to the water. Let it heat for about 20 mins. Drain and allow to steam dry for a minute or two then mash the potato with a potato masher or a fork in a bowl.
- In the mashed potato bowl combine the tuna, egg, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, garlic powder and the chopped onions until well-blended.
- Divide the mixture into preferred sizes flatten to about 1/2 inch thick. Coat the patties with the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pan fry the tuna patties until browned and crisp, about 3-4 minutes each side. Serve with your preferred sauce. Enjoy!.
Where can I buy Princes Tuna Chunks in Spring Water? These tuna fish cakes are crispy, crunchy and spicy! Full of bright colors and plenty of flavor these little tuna fish cakes are the best thing to have ever happened to canned tuna! Tuna Fish Cakes Without Potato Recipes. Easy Tuna Cakes with Fresh Mango SalsaLauren Kelly Nutrition.
Thank you sister sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy Tuna fish Cakes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp