Easy chicken pot pie. Our cream of chicken soup makes a rich and creamy sauce and the biscuit mix topping makes it easier than ever to whip up this pot pie. Plus, it's super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. One of our most popular and top-rated recipes of all time, this classic chicken pot pie recipe has a flaky, buttery crust, a creamy sauce and a hearty mix of chicken and vegetables.
Next add butter to the pan, and stir it around until it melts. Once the butter has melted completely, add flour Easy Chicken Pot Pie. This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen mixed vegetables, a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and your "secret ingredient," Original Bisquick™ mix. You can cook Easy chicken pot pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken pot pie
- You need 2 of pie crusts (store bought).
- Prepare 1 can of chicken breast.
- You need 1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of small can of cream of chicken.
- It’s of Chicken stock (amounts will vary).
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s of Oregano.
- It’s of Grated mozzarella cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese (optional).
For easy chicken pot pie, Josh usually uses a rotisserie chicken from the store. He shreds the chicken and uses it for the filling. After the boys enjoy a few slices for dinner, I usually put the rest away in the freezer so I can reheat leftovers for lunch or busy. Cover with aluminum foil or store in a resealable container.
Easy chicken pot pie step by step
- Mix together frozen vegetables, chicken breast, cream of chicken, and seasoning in large bowl. Add chicken stock until desired consistency is reached. Could use milk or heavy cream here instead if water. This will depend on how creamy you like yours. Start with a small amount and gradually add more as needed..
- Roll out semi room temp pie crust. Grease bottom of pie pan. Lay pie crust in pan. Be sure the dough comes over the top of the pan..
- Dump in filling mixture. Top with grated parmesan and grated mozzarella..
- Lay second pie crust over the top. Pinch the bottom crust to the top crust to seal. Use fork to create design on the ends by gently pressing along the edges. Cut at least 2 slits into the top to allow the inside to vent. Cook at 375 until dough is cooked. Roughly 20 minutes. You could put melted butter on top to create a buttery crust also. Let sit 5 minutes after removing from oven. Yum!.
Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. A super easy Chicken Pot Pie made with Rotisserie Chicken and refrigerated pie crusts. This recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal. I don't know what the weather in your neck of the woods is doing, but after a week of near summer-like temperatures, it was down right cold and damp today. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Easy chicken pot pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp