Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos.
You can cook Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 medium of tomato.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 slice of pepper jack or american cheese.
- It’s 1 can of Herdez salsa verde.
- You need 4 large of burrito tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper flakes.
Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos step by step
- Bake chicken at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until done..
- Microwave potatoes until soft..
- heat skillet with a little oil and add garlic and sliced onion. Cooking until fragrant..
- Cut potatoes in to chunks and add eggs and potatoes to skillet. Add tomato and red pepper flakes. Use your own judgement as to how hot or mild you want your burrito..
- Shred or slice chicken and add to skillet mix. Stir until eggs are done..
- Warm tortilla. Place slice of cheese in center of tortilla. Cut slice in half to go length of tortilla..
- Add filling over cheese. Pour plenty of salsa verde over top and roll burrito..
- Other ingredients that I sometimes add include bacon, green peppers and mushrooms. This recipe can also be made without the chicken in less than 20 minutes..
Thank you tante dian for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp