Cajun Seafood Pasta.
You can have Cajun Seafood Pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Seafood Pasta
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh thyme.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 1/2 lb of scallops.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of dry fettucine pasta.
Cajun Seafood Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente..
- Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just about boiling. Reduce heat, and add herbs, salt, peppers, onions, and parsley. Simmer 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened..
- Stir in seafood, cooking until shrimp is no longer transparent. Stir in cheeses, blending well..
- Drain pasta. Serve sauce over noodles..
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Delicious Cajun Seafood Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp