Hot Sausage & Potato Soup.
You can cook Hot Sausage & Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Sausage & Potato Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Hot Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion (diced).
- You need 5 of russet potatoes (pennies).
- It’s 2 of large cloves garlic (grated).
- Prepare 48 oz of low-sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 bunch of kale (1 inch chopped).
- Prepare Dash of salt.
- Prepare Dash of ground thyme.
Hot Sausage & Potato Soup instructions
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Brown sausage, then add chicken broth and bring to boil.
- Add potatoes and kale and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add 8oz heavy cream, 1 tsp thyme, 1 tsp salt and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot! (Preferably with bread ?).
Thank you sister ulin for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Hot Sausage & Potato Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp