Cast Iron skillet Apple pie.
You can cook Cast Iron skillet Apple pie using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cast Iron skillet Apple pie
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 5 of large Granny Smith apples, cored peeled and thinly sliced.
- You need 3 of 9" refrigerated pre rolled pie crusts.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar divided.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter, cut into small chunks.
Cast Iron skillet Apple pie instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place butter in cast iron skillet and put in hot oven to melt..
- Remove skillet sprinkle the brown sugar over the melted butter. Return skillet to oven while you prepare apples..
- Remove skillet and place one pie crust over the brown sugar layer. Top the pie crust with half the sliced apples. Sprinkle apples with 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Top with second pie crust, add remaining apples, sprinkle with 1/2cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon..
- Top with the third crust; sprinkle top crust with 1/4 cup sugar and dot with 1 tablespoon butter. Cut 4 slits in top of crust to allow steam to escape..
- Bake in preheated oven until apples are tender and crust is golden brown. 45 – 55 minutes usually..
- Serve warm. Good topped with vanilla ice cream. I have never had any left over so can't attest to how it is the next day!.
Thank you sister diah for sharing How to Make Appetizing Cast Iron skillet Apple pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp