Sweet BBQ Chicken sandwich. Sweet and sour with a little tang! Yummy BBQ chicken is a traditional favorite any time of the year. Throw it on a bun and call it fun!
Homemade BBQ sauce is sweet, smokey, and spicy. The name of this BBQ sauce sums it up pretty darn well, sweet and spicy! But it's also very vinegary thanks to the apple cider vinegar and mustard. You can have Sweet BBQ Chicken sandwich using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet BBQ Chicken sandwich
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced canned mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozarella.
- You need 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s of Siracha if you like spice.
BBQ Chicken Sandwich. featured in Easy BBQ Recipes for a Great BBQ. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place on the grill. This family-favorite BBQ chicken sandwich filling is a cinch to make. With four small children at home, I need quick yet filling meals.
Sweet BBQ Chicken sandwich step by step
- Sauce: mix the BBQ, honey, and siracha (you can add as much sauce as you wish).
- Cook the chicken as you please (I prefer vegetable oil/ butter with salt and pepper) or fried could also work.
- Add mushrooms and corn and stir.
- Add sauce and mix till the chicken is well coated.
- Add mozarella cheese at the end and mix till the ingredients and well mixed and the cheese melts.
- Serve in a sandwich ?.
This is a wonderful pulled chicken sandwich with a homemade barbeque sauce. BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Следующее. BURGER KING® Bacon Cheddar Ranch Crispy Chicken Sandwich REVIEW! Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwich. with ranch sweet potatoes. These are the months to get your BBQ game back on and why not get yourself in fighting form with this chicken feast?
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Sweet BBQ Chicken sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp