Asparagus chicken cassarole. Fresh asparagus and red bell pepper add lively color and tender flavor to this creamy, cheesy chicken and noodle casserole. Comfort food you grew up with gets a one pot, lightened up, spring makeover! This One Pot Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Casserole is easy to make and perfect for a weeknight family dinner!
I found this recipe several years ago while looking for something unusual but simple I could prepare for company. Penne Casserole With Ham and Peas. To assemble, place a layer of chicken in a large casserole, a layer of asparagus and a layer of sauce. You can cook Asparagus chicken cassarole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus chicken cassarole
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts, chopped.
- You need 1 of jar of prego white sauce (any flavor).
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 8 of asparagus stalks, chopped.
- You need 1 packages of French fried onions.
- You need 1 of mushrooms and or onions (if desired).
The spring sun says, "Use fresh green asparagus," but the chilly breeze says "how about a creamy, comforting casserole?" I say let's have both. This video recipe shows my fairly straightforward. This creamy casserole made with egg noodles, chicken, asparagus, mushrooms, spinach and Parmesan. This casserole of Chicken and Asparagus with Three Cheeses is a delicious low-carb dinner that's easy but tasty enough to serve to guests.
Asparagus chicken cassarole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray cooking dish with cooking spray, I like olive oil. Place uncooked chopped chicken into dish..
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt then top with chopped asparagus (and mushrooms and onions if you like)..
- Cover evenly with the jar of prego white sauce and bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and cover with onion topper then bake for 10 minutes more..
- I served this with cornbread..
And if you like asparagus (and cheese!) I promise you're. Chicken asparagus casserole is a delicious meal for the family. The sauce that is poured over the chicken gives it a creamy, smooth taste. The melted Colby cheese is always a hit! Casseroles are probably one of the greatest inventions when it comes to cooking.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Asparagus chicken cassarole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp